Our Response to Covid-19

Due to the unprecedented situation surrounding COVID-19 and its gravity, we have decided to cancel our Spring 2020 session.

We will still be accepting and reviewing applications while monitoring the evolution of the situation and will prepare to resume our sessions in the Fall, in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Applications are therefore open and until you hear from us, no final decision has been made.

As a founder, you always have to think about your business in the context of the current environment and what might be profiling ahead.
COVID-19 is going to have a profound impact on the way we live, work, educate, consume. A time of crisis is also a time to ponder how adaptability and innovation can, more than ever, make a difference.

Stay safe.
Carine & Thomas